Skip to main content
- Sturluson, Snorri. Prose Edda, Gylfaginning.
- Sturluson, Snorri. Prose Edda, Skáldskaparmál. “She will tell no fortunes, yet well she knows the fates of men.”
- Lindow, John (2001). Norse Mythology: A Guide to the Gods, Heroes, Rituals, and Beliefs, pp. 128-130. Oxford: Oxford University Press. (marsh)
- Watkins, Calvert. “Ireland and the Art of the Syllable.” How to Kill a Dragon: Aspects of Indo-European Poetics. New York: Oxford UP, 1995. 118. Print.
- Nagy, Gregory. “Permalink Review of M.L. West, Indo-European Poetry and Myth (Oxford 2007).” Center for Hellenic Studies. N.p., 2008. Web. 23 Sept. 2013.